No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

Holy Mindgasms Batman, That was Hilarious!
Seeing you not only portray the pokemon world I loved as a kid but also how I felt about annoying worst possible moment gary battles was amazing sir. Well done.

Pikachu busted out a chidori, That was the s**t!

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Johnny fuckin Utah

I've been followin your shit for a long time and i gotta say, you just keep getting funnier!

love your stuff man, keep it comin

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks broski

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

ROFLCOPTER

best thing i've seen on here in a long time, and considering its just a short thats pretty good. You should make more!!!!!!!!

DevilSlayer V-2 DevilSlayer V-2

looks excellent

looks great. animation is smooth, story is engaging and i want to watch the next one. keep 'em comin.

JazLyte responds:

Will do. 'preciate it

Smash Bros. Brawl Intro Smash Bros. Brawl Intro

meh

well drawn but animation could use alot of work, it was more like watching moving pictures than watching an animation work on that and music could be something else. the Nintendo Wii already offers us nothing but there crummy music.

M-Kudas responds:

I was making it as an intro like my message said. This is the song they use in the intro. That's why I used "Nintendos crummy music" this time around.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Hot Chick! lol

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.2482 to 4.2482!

you know what that means? it means you've got a good flash so don't pull it, that wouldn't be cool, u should make a sequel =)

Revenge of the Goomba Revenge of the Goomba

NO PEACH!!!!

axtually i really never liked peach that much, something about blondes named after fruit i guess.

this is a really good sprite flash, and im not to particular to sprite flashes. just promise me one thing, u won't do a matrix ripoff fight scene at the end =)

Something cool you could think about is a Solid Snake type mario, rip off two games in one, where Solid Mario has to infiltrate there base and kills Metal Gumba, meh just an idea, take it or leave it.

anyway, good work, and keep it up
::Thumb::

Lilmario responds:

Haha, I won't do a matrix ripoff, but there might be stealth involved ;)

Floor:83 Floor:83

That last guy

>>this is what he said.

Does Personen Na never to think have the reaction of the person present in the 2ieme tower has to have been made strike??? When they saw their neighbor to be made strike by a plane, and they remains in their turn... Is necessary just américans to make its (jvien of me meter how much eprsonne on dos???)GOD BLESS the USA (sarcasme)CertaineS people of the premiere turn are to remain same inside when they are in conscience of the plane which is whatever stages higher, pourmoin they thought that nothing can destroy the WTC. TO BREAK MY AMERICANS, the tower vs fell dsus. Quelqun saw "the American decline of lempire", jpense that day or that begins is arivé the 9/11/01, China can now seize the power of mondePS: Please excuses me, I of which speak english so much, so I cannot Translat my text

>>Just thought you might wanna know, he speaks terrible french to, not just english.

Episode 2: The Escape Episode 2: The Escape

What?

how can something as basic as that take up 3MB? to short man, not enough plot either it went from crash, to killing and driving a big rig, thats your story in a nutshell, i like the animation, just gotta work on the story.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 2 Majin Vegetto: Episode 2

wow, its been a long time...

...since i've seen a decent DragonBallZ flash, they used to dominate newgrounds for awhile some time back, haven't seen much of 'em lately, this was pretty damn good, keep it up.

::thumb::

Majin-Ryan responds:

Thanks, im glad ya liked it:D